Veteran, Service-Member, Dependent and Spouse Non-Resident Tuition Waiver

Criteria: : Must be a veteran, service-member or dependent/spouse of a veteran/service-member of any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces. Veteran must have a "Honorable Discharge".

Award: Veterans, Service-members, Dependents, Survivors and Spouses will receive a waiver that covers 100% of their non-resident tuition.

Complete the application form and return to Center for America's Veterans, P.O. Drawer 6283, Mississippi State, MS 39762 with all required documents.

Application: Application Form

Vietnam Memorial Vietnam Moving Wall Memorial

Got Your Six video Across The Aisle
The Seven-Year Journey of the Historic Montgomery GI Bill
7 year history

Vietnam Moving Wall Memorial
Make Donation
Request Information
Apply Online
Web Automated Verification of Enrollment
Twitter Facebook