Forms and Important Links
- VA Verification of Enrollment(PDF)
- State Education Assistance Program Form (PDF)
- Dependents Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Form (PDF)
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Form (PDF)
- Election of Benefits (GI Bill® or FTA) (PDF)
Federal and State Educational Benefits
- Online Military Personnel Records Request System
- Returning Service Members (OEF/OIF)
- Reserve Tuition Assistance
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- GI Bill® Website
- GI BILL® Fee Structure
- Applying Online
- MS National Guard Ed. Service Office
- Mississippi Veterans Affairs Services
- Educational Forms
- Contacting the VA
- National Resource Directory - The US Department of Defense, Labor and Veterans Affairs are pleased to introduce the re-designed and enhanced National Resource Directory Web site
- AKO (Army Knowledge Online) - Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard information pertaining to military records, tuition assistance, federal tuition assistance, IPERMS, CAC registration and more.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill® - GI Bill® information for those who have served in the Armed Forces since September 11, 2001.
- Transferability of Benefits (TEB) - Procedures for soldiers to transfer GI Bill® benefits to their spouse or dependent children.
- The Fry Scholarship - Scholarship information for children of active duty members of the Armed Forces who have died in the line of duty on or after September 11, 2001.
- The Yellow Ribbon Program - Provision of the Post 9/11 GI Bill® that provides funding for tuition and fees above the maximum in-state tuition and fee rates.
Go Army Education Tuition and Fees
Mississippi State University
- Free Application for Financial Aid
- Mississippi State Undergraduate program.
- Mississippi State Graduate program.
- Dean of Students
- Student Affairs
- Mississippi Tuition Assistance Grant (MTAG)
- MSU Academic Outreach
Military Credit and Transcript
Joint Services Transcript for Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard
All veterans and service-members of the Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard who are Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve can order an official transcript through the Joint Services Transcript online system at the following link: https://jst.doded.mil.
Official transcripts should be mailed to: University Registrarís Office, P.O. Box 5268, Mississippi State, MS 39762.
Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) for Air Force
All veterans and service-members of the Air Force who are Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve can order an official transcript through the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) online system at the following link: http://www.au.af.mil/au/ccaf/transcripts.asp.
Official transcripts should be mailed to Mississippi State University, Office of Admissions & Scholarships, P.O. Box 6305, Mississippi State, MS 39762.